Electronic Consent and Acknowledgment
Please read this information carefully and print a copy and/or retain this information electronically for future reference.
You have elected to apply electronically, to receive your loan documents and related disclosures in electronic form, and to sign your loan documents with an electronic signature. Certain laws and regulations require us to provide specific information to you in writing. In order to proceed with your electronic transaction, we need your consent to receive information and disclosures electronically and to sign the loan documents with an electronic signature.
Scope of Your Consent
Your consent applies to all of your loans, accounts, products, and services with us. The information and disclosures you will receive electronically include any applications, agreements, disclosures, notices, statements, or other documents related to or arising from any loans, accounts, products or services with us, whether currently existing or that are or may be made available to you in the future (collectively, “Communications”). Such Communications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- This Electronic Consent and Acknowledgement;
- Disclosures, agreements, notices, and other information related to the origination of this loan, including, but not limited to, Truth in Lending Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Military Lending Act, or other applicable federal or state laws and regulations;
- Periodic, annual, monthly or other statements, disclosures and notices relating to the maintenance or operation of an account, product or service;
- Any notice or disclosure regarding an account, product or service fee, such as a late fee or dishonored check fee; and
- Our Privacy Notice and other privacy statements or notices (by posting such notices on our website).
By consenting, you agree that we may provide you Communications electronically by posting the information on our website where you access your accounts, products or services, through e-mail (if applicable and if you have provided a valid e-mail address), or through other electronic means.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Before you decide to receive Communications electronically, you must determine if you have the necessary hardware and software described here to access and retain these Communications. To access your Documents, you will need a computer or other access device with connection to the Internet and a web browser capable of displaying this website and this Consent. You must also have a valid existing email address that you can access. You must also have software which permits you to receive and access Portable Document Format, or “.pdf” files, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader®. To retain your Communications, your access device must have the ability to either download to your hard drive or any external media storage with sufficient electronic storage capacity, or be able to print documents.
If you do not want to receive any Communications electronically, you will not be able to proceed with your application. If you later decide to withdraw your consent to receive subsequent Communications electronically, you can do so by calling customer service at 1-888-356-3848. If you withdraw your consent and have a pending application or loan offer, we will terminate your application or loan offer and you will no longer be eligible to complete a loan agreement. If you withdraw your consent and have already received a loan, we will send required Communications to the home address you provided in your application and we may close or limit access to your account. Regardless, you agree to pay any amounts owed to Lead Bank or Pioneer Military Credit LLC even if you withdraw your consent and we close or limit access to your account. A withdrawal of your consent does not become effective until we have received and had a reasonable period of time to act on it. Your withdrawal of consent will not affect the legal effectiveness, validity, and enforceability of prior electronic Communications.
If you wish to obtain a paper copy of any of your Communications, you may request a copy at no charge by calling 1-888-356-3848, provided we receive your request within twelve (12) months after the date the Communication was first made available to you electronically. We will not be obligated to provide a paper copy unless you specifically request us to do so.
Change to Your Contact Information
You agree to keep us informed of any change in your electronic address or mailing address. You may update your contact information by logging into your account and providing the updated information. You may also call us at 1-888-356-3848.
ELECTRONIC CONSENT AND ACKNOWLEDGMENT.
BY PROVIDING THIS CONSENT, YOU CERTIFY THAT:
- Your computer hardware and software meet the requirements needed to access and retain the Communications electronically.
- You consent to receive Communications electronically.
- You consent to sign your loan documents electronically.
- You understand and agree that you will be bound to the same terms and conditions if you sign any loan documents electronically as if you signed paper loan documents.